Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Morning play time...

Yesterday Asher told me that "Kacie is the cherry on top of our family sundae." Ha! I totally agree :) You know what they say... "The family that is an Ice Cream Sundae together, stays together."
Why do I even bother putting socks on those little feet?!
The boys were playing "super hero's". Asher was Superman and Caleb was Woody (he's a super hero at our house...). When I asked if they wanted to be in a picture with Kace, Caleb said "yeah, but me be just caleb only!" I guess that meant no more clothes.
Then Asher suggested maybe just the hat. Caleb thought that would be okay.
But he liked it on Kacie even better.
Hey, Cowgirl, where'd you go?
She was loving all the attention.

2 comments:

Gretch said...

Abby!!!
They are so amazingly cute!
Love your cute kids and I haven't even met them. They have got to be as great as their mom!!!

:)

Gretchen Young said...

You put socks on her little feet so you can get pictures of her pulling it off. Definitely one of my favorites.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...