The kids had fun picking out new pajamas for their adventure at Honey and Papa's house, but then they talked me into letting them wear the new jammies a few days early.






The biggest problem now is that it's nowhere even close to being dark at bedtime anymore. It's kind of tricky explaining to the boys why I want them in their beds when it's so lovely outside. Even with this little hiccup at bedtime, we're still loving the spring weather and longer days!
3 comments:
My great grandma used to close all the blinds and turn out all the lights in the summer while her kids ate dinner. We try to do this too, but somehow, we're still getting to bed MUCH later than our usual bedtimes.
Your family is so cute. I hope you guys are loving WA. Seeing all your posts of Kacie makes me want a little girl.
your kids are so cute! i can't believe how big your boys are! I can tell you LOVE your little girl! I'm so happy you got one :) I wish we could hang out! I hope you're doing well!
Becky
Post a Comment