...these amazing gelato cones weren't even the best part of our European adventure!
What a dream to spend time with my love and my wonderful in-laws, feeling free as a bird, in some beautiful new places. Hey, I might even blog about it ;)
You guys look great! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. I was a little worried it would be too hard to be away from your kids that long. Can't wait for the blog posts and pictures. Love, John's Nancy
Hi Nancy! It was hard. It was also much needed. The deal was that I didn't carry anything (besides Chapstick) the whole time. Only having to worry about one person is like pure energy juice! We got to Skype with the kids and I surly cried every time after Asher sang me his sad songs that he wrote just for me. Nothing about being a mom is easy, is it?! But, I did feel truly blessed and rejuvenated :) And it was lovely!!
9 comments:
You guys look great! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. I was a little worried it would be too hard to be away from your kids that long. Can't wait for the blog posts and pictures.
Love,
John's Nancy
Hi Nancy! It was hard. It was also much needed. The deal was that I didn't carry anything (besides Chapstick) the whole time. Only having to worry about one person is like pure energy juice! We got to Skype with the kids and I surly cried every time after Asher sang me his sad songs that he wrote just for me. Nothing about being a mom is easy, is it?! But, I did feel truly blessed and rejuvenated :) And it was lovely!!
Free as a bird. Wow, that sounds great! So glad you had the opportunity.
And, you look absolutely adorable and radiant, okay? Okay.
Abby you look great in this picture!...Justin you look good too.
Oh, thanks for the after thought, Hannah. ;) You're absolutely right - Abby looks AMAZING! :D
You guys are so cute! And yes, Abby, I would love to hear more. I'm glad you had a great time.
Nic
Yay both of you! More pictures please! I heard about the trip in terms of food and language, and I still need more.
You guys look so good. Abby you're so cute! I can't wait to hear more, and I miss you all already.
Glad you're back. You can regale us with your tales of adventure!
Post a Comment