She is such a big girl. She looks just like Asher. I miss her.
I like her, too.
I like her and she is beautiful, but what I kept thinking when I looked at these pictures was, What a BEAUTIFUL mama!
She's such a great little person. I can't wait to see what type of big person she will be. Wonderful I'm sure. PS I'm anxiously awaiting a blog about your trip:-)
It's not hard to see where K get's her good looks from!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is such a big girl. She looks just like Asher. I miss her.
I like her, too.
I like her and she is beautiful, but what I kept thinking when I looked at these pictures was, What a BEAUTIFUL mama!
She's such a great little person. I can't wait to see what type of big person she will be. Wonderful I'm sure.
PS I'm anxiously awaiting a blog about your trip:-)
It's not hard to see where K get's her good looks from!
Post a Comment