Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kissed by the sun...

These kids have been having such a good time in the warm weather. They love that they can just run in and out of the house all day long. I do help the boys get dressed, but they always seem to find some reason to strip back down to their under-roo's again. Oh, well. And I guess winter Elmo boots are a year round staple for Caleb's wardrobe.
Kace loves to watch the boys run and play in the backyard.
What an adorable little body.
Man, that Caleb marches to the beat of his own drum :) He's so cool!
Here's the face Kacie pulled each time the boys got too far away from her. "Wait a minute. Come back here. I was watching you!"
And here's how excited she got when they came back. I love this new trick of hers.
Such a sweet little thing.
And, so patient too! A blessing straight from heaven to have a calm and patient third child :)

1 comment:

Gretchen Young said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so much older. What a sweetheart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...