Monday, July 11, 2011

Asher the Photog...

We went for an early morning family bike ride and picnic breakfast to celebrate the Fourth of July. Asher was working the camera after we ate. I think he's really good. I like his angles. It only stressed me out a little as he flung my camera around capturing things that looked important enough to him to remember. But really, I loved watching him do it. I hope he always enjoys it.

3 comments:

Aunt Nancy said...

He needs a little work on his lighting, but otherwise, he is terrific! I suggest a cheaper camera for him!

Jeremymlad said...

Exactly! My friend Becca Davis lets her daughter take pictures of things when they go out, and it's funny how much her own feet are important to Rosie, but then you get a really fantastic shot of a waterfall. Fun to see kids' perspectives.

Lisa said...

We sure missed eating doughnuts with you guys on the 4th! Thanks for sharing your morning with us from a far.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...