Hi, my name is Asher Mckay. This is a picture of me on the day I was born. My momma sure loves my little face.
Today is my 1 month birthday and my momma took another picture to see how much I've grown. Don't I look older and wiser, too!
Hi, everyone! Well, I gave birth to my first child one month ago. I can hardly believe that it has already been a month, but at the same time it feels like Asher has been part of my life for as long as I can remember. Don't you love things like that...when you can't tell if its been long or short - you just know that you've liked it.
I have big hopes for this blog and eventually a family web page, but they weren't kidding when they said that being a mom takes a lot of time. Not to mention that when I do get a free minute "Blogging" is not my top priority. I am still in the stage of motherhood that as soon as Asher goes to sleep - so do I. So, we'll see what we can do.
Have a great day and happy 1 month Asher man!
No comments:
Post a Comment