Well, it's official...I'm married to a Grad Student
Well, Justin has started the Doctor of Physical Therapy program at the University of Utah, and he loves it. It's going to be a lot of work and a tough three years for him and for our family, but we are excited and up for the challenge. Right now we are still living in Orem and Justin takes the UTA express bus which makes for some pretty long days (Asher and I took this picture of him as he left on the first day). We miss him very much when he is away from us, but we love him and are thankful for the hard work that he is doing for us! It is fun to be able to chat with Justin during the day when he gets a minute (Thanks Dads for the laptop!). So, basically what I am saying is: "Justin, I'm so proud of you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment