Well, I could tell you stories about this girl, but I won't...at least not right now. I just wanted to put a picture of her up here and say how great I think she is. Gretchen is graduating from Orem High School next week and starting BYU in the fall. What a great accomplishment! There are few things in life that I love more than spending time with my sisters. Lisa, Hannah, Gretchen and Olivia are four of the most wonderful girls I know!!! I am so glad that sisters are forever!
Gretchen, thanks for making me yummy lunches when I come over. You're the best!
3 comments:
I'm so proud of her too. Of all my sisters that I write about in my journal/blog, I think I write about her most often.
I love Her so! There isn't much more that I can think of, other then spending time with my sisters, that I love more then spending time with you and your sisters!! Gretchen is one amazing, beautiful, and fun girl!
Yeah, I'm glad we are all in agreement that Gretchen rocks! Deborah, We miss you!!
Post a Comment