Thursday, November 8, 2007

a few new things...

asher got a few new things today. the craziest being a TOOTH!!! wow, my little boy has an itsy bitsy little tooth popping through. time sure flies!! i can't believe how it wasn't there yesterday, but then i felt it this afternoon. great job asher man!! way to grow a tooth! he also got this awesome outfit from his great aunt becky. so nice! thanks aunt becky. and last, but not least he got a new friend. i think he is too cute and asher really likes him too. he played with him until bedtime.


new friends...
piggy back...
cute little guys...
two tiny tushes...
getting sleepy in their fort...
checking out his new pal...
does every kid like the remote control?
mister dog...
asher loves to stand up now...
aren't we adorable...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a stud! A tooth already? And he's so handsome in his new clothes!

Smyth Family said...

Abby, where did you get the dog? We just talked about that yesterday! What a cutie.

Abby said...

Yeah, Stacy it was your idea!! There was an IHOP down by Costco and I went to Costco after we talked. I decided to stop and see what they had, and he was only $6.00. He is the perfect softness too. It feels just like Asher's blanket that he loves, so he rubs the puppy's ear on his face when he is falling asleep. I didn't mean to ruin your surprise, but he was perfect and cheap and I didn't want you to have to spend your money. See you tomorrow!

Jay said...

Every kid likes the remote, and every daddy, so I don't see that he will grow out of it...

Jay

Anonymous said...

I think he really likes his friend. He is adorible.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...