Sunday, November 25, 2007

our happy holiday dance...



here is a little holiday dance from our family to yours!
man, this cracks me up. thanks gretchen for putting it together. happy holidays everyone!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I LOVED YOUR VIDEO!!! You guys are a hoot! PS abby, where did you get your cute layout for your blog?

Olivia said...

Abby, I think you should make one for everyone in the fam.Then put it on your blog. P.S. Can you help me make a blog? Prrety prrety Prrety Prrety Prrety Prrety prrety Prrety Prrety Prrety Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...so basically, how can we do one of those video's, that was incredible!!! I couldn't stop laughing! If it's easy enough, let me know how to do it so we can do it for Us...wow, that was awesome! :) -Jamie-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...