
asher and i were taking pictures of ourselves with the camera on the computer today (the things you do when you spend all day with a 7 month old...). it was really funny because he loved seeing himself and would smile really big, but it takes 3 seconds for the camera to take the picture, so by the time it would snap the shot his smile was gone. oh, well...i'm sure we'll try it again another day.
3 comments:
Abby! You look totally cute in this picture! (Man, if I made that face anywhere, I would look scary...but you just look good!) And the baby is cute too :)
Va-va-voom, Abby! What are you doing all dolled up? You're making the rest of us moms in hoodies and sweats look frumpy! Okay, I admit, we'd look frumpy anyway.
I think he is so cute. You too.
Post a Comment