P.S. I cut my hair. Thanks Lisa, you always do a great job!!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
A first for mommy...
Well, be glad there are no pictures to accompany this post. I've been wondering for a long time how I would handle the situation when I finally had to clean up my own child's throw up. I don't mean baby spit up. I mean real "big boy" throw up because Asher had just eaten a big boy breakfast (do you get the nasty picture?). Anyway, I remember when I was little and one of us was sick and throwing up and my mom would just take care of it. I would think to myself "Really, what are my kids going to do because I am NOT going to be able to stomach that." But, today the morning came when I was able to find out what I was made of and I'm happy to report that I did just fine. I am glad to say that Asher isn't sick anymore - he must have just had a bug or something. But he did so kindly give me an opportunity to "mom-up" to the challenge. Thanks a lot buddy but how about let's not do that again for a long time!! (Mom, I bet you are thinking "Wait until you have more than one and they are all sick at the same time!")

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WAY cute hair Abby!!! It looks so good on you. Now I want to cut my hair :)
Post a Comment