This is right after Asher went all the way over there by himself and touched the snake fountain and then came running back to us! I was impressed at how brave he was!!
Now Dad is playing too.
I did it again Dad!!
My favorite was to watch Asher go do something fun and then run into Justin's arms like it was the "safe zone" for just a minute before he would go try something else new.
Then Justin and Asher helped a snail across the path so that no one would step on it, but of course they had to inspect it first!
Asher was being so silly while we were trying to get a family picture. Asher, we love you so much!! Thanks for being so hilarious!
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous.
hey! looks like a lot of fun! we should go there to take some pictures. we talked about that earlier and Lorna reminded me that a week ago.
I just love your family!!! I think we need to do sunday dinner again!! PS Love Love Love your hair we have such a great stylist!
Post a Comment