Asher is learning and growing everyday! He surprises us all the time. He is really starting to love Caleb and includes him in things (family prayers, gets him his blanket so he won't be sad, and when he and I were driving home I said "Lets go see daddy" and Asher said "and Calem!") Asher is trying to be more independent (which is not always a smooth process) so we have some tantrums and hitting, but he understands the naughty corner and is learning how to make good choices and let us know what he needs. He is 20 months old today!! He makes my life so wonderful!
Asher now says "Cheese!" when I ask him to smile.
Asher in the huge pile of fall leaves. He didn't love it...
He wants to be just like Daddy!
2 comments:
He looks so grown up and cute in that Sunday outfit.
He IS a handsome boy! On one hand, I can't believe how grown up he is now, and on the other hand, I'm always surprised to see such a little guy running around and talking. You're a stud, Asher.
Post a Comment