Asher and his great Aunt Nancy! We got to visit her during the Thanksgiving weekend and had such a wonderful time!! Asher took to her right away and the two of them had a lot of fun. I was so happy to see that he felt comfortable with her so quickly. Aunt Nancy, thanks for all the thoughtfulness towards Asher last weekend. It really meant a lot to me.
This was at a really great park with Aunt Nancy and some of our friends. It's a good day for a little boy when mom and dad let you just lay down in the sand box.
So sweet.
3 comments:
(I'm trying to break my record for most comments made in one day.)
Aunt Nancy looks great! I'm totally jealous of you all for getting to spend the weekend with her, but I'm NOT at all jealous of you getting to clean the sand off of Asher!
HI Nancy, :D
Cory mentioned a few times last week how he hadn't seen you guys at all and your van hadn't been in the parking lot for days. I told him "It's Thanksgiving weekend, they are probably with their family." He was looking out for you! I'll have to let him know that you weren't abducted by aliens...
Post a Comment