I got to take some family pictures for our friends a few weeks ago. It was great to have such pretty people to photograph! Brynlee was not in the mood to hold still but she is sure adorable! Thanks guys!
Yes way beautiful. You sure know how to take beautiful pictures. I remember being in a class with you and you said "I want to be a photographer and draw alot when i am older." So you are doing well. GO you! I hope you are having a great time doing mommy stuff. Oh and the Hickey uhuh sure sure its from the baby ;) Jk No I have had three of those and my little girl never gave kisses. EVER!
Holy buckets pete, I didn't even know you took portraiture. They look wonderful! Do you do it a lot, or just every now and then? I may have to put in a request.
Abby, these photos are gorgeous! Would you be interested in taking some family photos of us? If so, would you e-mail me what you would charge? susanbristow@gmail.com. If not it's cool too! Ezri is just turing one, and I have a cute little christmas dress that may or may not fit and well, we just need some pictures taken.
Those are great pictures...you did a great job! I am loving your blog... I was just catching up on previous posts, and I love them all...you do an awesome job describing your little guys...I love it!
6 comments:
Good work Abby! They look wonderful!
Yes way beautiful. You sure know how to take beautiful pictures. I remember being in a class with you and you said "I want to be a photographer and draw alot when i am older." So you are doing well. GO you! I hope you are having a great time doing mommy stuff. Oh and the Hickey uhuh sure sure its from the baby ;) Jk No I have had three of those and my little girl never gave kisses. EVER!
Holy buckets pete, I didn't even know you took portraiture. They look wonderful! Do you do it a lot, or just every now and then? I may have to put in a request.
Abby these look so nice, the family shot is perfect! What a darling little girl too.
Abby, these photos are gorgeous! Would you be interested in taking some family photos of us? If so, would you e-mail me what you would charge? susanbristow@gmail.com. If not it's cool too! Ezri is just turing one, and I have a cute little christmas dress that may or may not fit and well, we just need some pictures taken.
Those are great pictures...you did a great job! I am loving your blog... I was just catching up on previous posts, and I love them all...you do an awesome job describing your little guys...I love it!
Post a Comment