Caleb is almost four months old. Holy smokes!! He is just the sweetest little guy. You can always count on him for a smile. He is laughing now too. He loves to watch his older brother. (Side note: the boys wear the same size diapers. Funny huh.) Asher calls him "Calem" so it's become his nickname. He still loves to be swaddled up tight and takes wonderful naps during the day. He is getting pretty good at sleeping at night too. He only woke up once last night. He makes silly faces and giggles and is almost rolling all the way to him tummy. I love this age. He is really sharing his personality with us now!

Mama likes to snuggle the yummy smelling babies after baths!
Maybe I'm wrong, but I see a little devil in those eyes!
One of Caleb's silly faces.
7 comments:
I think I would always be pinching those cheeks! Good thing you live so far away ;)
I'm in love with the silly face, and I can't stop laughing about the hicky! What a cutie.
You look so gorgeous in that picture! I mean you always do but this one even more! I can't wait to meet Caleb when I get home!
Sure it was Caleb. . .nice cover with that one.
hur hur hur!
Jay
Abby reading your blog just makes me happy, I love that you enjoy being a Mom so much, it shows. You look so beautiful in the picture where you're snuggling your little Caleb.
I echo everyone else in saying that's a beautiful pic! And I would have to be embarassed by the hicky!! But you posted it on your blog! Love that.
Speaking of diapers, are they in size 3? I have some left over and Josie is moving on and up! Do you want them?
Post a Comment