I'm writing you a note on the blog. It's easier for me right now than to find a pen and paper. I just wanted to let you know that we are out for a little sanity walk. I suddenly really liked the idea of a double stroller with five point harness seats for each of your very energetic children. Asher is wearing boots and a diaper, but Caleb and I are dressed. Two out of three isn't bad, right? It's hot outside so we'll be the ones walking back and fourth along the front road staying under the shaded areas. About dinner... it will be delicious, but we might be eating it at 7 or 8 this evening. Sound ok? I also wanted to tell you that I really missed you today. I hope you had a lovely day. See you soon.Love,
Abby.
p.s. Feel free to come find us!
1 comment:
Dear Abby,
Your picture is gorgeous, and I wish that we were close enough to take sanity walks together.
I'm also pretty sure that boots and a diaper are totally in style this season. If only we could all pull it off as well as Asher.
Love,
Lisa
p.s. You're a first class mom and lady. Loved seeing you last weekend.
Post a Comment