Thursday, July 2, 2009

My first baby...

Well, Asher is growing up too fast! He talks so much. Full sentences that make me laugh so hard! He likes to tell me who is a boy and who is a girl. If I ask him something like "Asher, are you hungry?" he says "No, I'm a hungry boy!" And, what can I say about the boots. He loves them, and I love him in them.
Doesn't he look like such a big kid?! So brave to try new things and aware of what's going on around him. I love to see him learn.
Asher was very particular about where he placed each stuffed animal and where he sat too.
It's amazing to see how much Asher already watches and copies Justin. It's quite humbling as a parent. Each morning Justin packs his backpack and a lunch, puts on his helmet, and rides his bike to his internship. Asher decided he was going too and got himself all ready. "I go to works now too!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...