





So, there are certain things that get old as a mom. Cleaning up the same table and two little booster seats everyday after lunch (and breakfast and dinner...) gets tiring for me. The other night I made their dinner and then Justin took them outside to feed them so I wouldn't have anything to clean up. It was nice. Well, today I thought I'd adjust my attitude a little and focus on something cute about the little messes, it wasn't hard to do. I especially like the one were his funny little teeth are showing.
Also, Asher has been thinking it's pretty funny to put things in the fridge. I will open the door to find a little pile of toys on the top shelf. When I look at Asher he says with a silly little grin and giggle "I'm just teasing you, Mom." He cracks me up. Today I've found a little soccer ball, Thomas the train, 2 rubber ducks, and an umbrella in there!
4 comments:
That is so funny. The first picture looks like the picture of Asher when he looked like Dopey. You sure have cute kids.
What a cute little Caleb! And that Asher is a funny little guy :) We sure miss you guys! Jane asked to go to Asher's house today. made me sad. We'll have to find a time to get together.
I try to think of the messes as blogging material. Andy use to give me tons of it, and as much as I DON'T miss cleaning up the multiple daily messes, I do kinda miss the pictures and funny stories that came with them.
Such cute boys!
p.s. I always dreaded the task of cleaning little booster seats more than clearing the dishwasher. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment