Saturday, November 7, 2009

Super disgusting story...

When you know you are way to used to gross smells: So, sometime last week our car started smelling kind of strange. Then gross. Then really gross. Every time we would get in (in our defense we don't drive all that much...) I would look really quickly for the source of the smell thinking it was a dirty diaper that we forgot, but didn't ever see one. Two days ago Justin looked again in the back and found a grocery sack with a carton of eggs in it. I had gone to the store and loaded the food in the back of the van, then when I got home Justin had gone out to the car to carry it all in. He must not have seen the eggs. So, we were pretty proud of ourselves for finding the source of our problem and taking care of it. But, the smell wasn't going away very quickly. Today, I looked a little harder and found a pound of ground beef that was also still waiting to be taken in! Wow, we're gross.

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

My SIL did that a while ago. And I agree that has to be the worst smell. Good thing you found the source.

Trent and Whit said...

sick. We did that a few years ago only it was goat mozzarella cheese in the heat of August and we didn't find them for a while. bad news.

Shiree said...

Oh, gross!

Jeremymlad said...

Oh my groodness. Now I don't feel so bad about ... my housekeeping.

Lisa said...

Don't feel too badly. I lose groceries in the car all the time - especially since two boxes of books have taken up residence in the trunk and everything falls behind them. Luckily, I usually realize that something is missing when I'm putting everything else away, but that hasn't always been the case...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...