Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a sweetie...

It's always rough when Justin is gone before the boys even wake up. Asher usually runs through the house looking for him, whining "I miss daddy. I need him!" I usually just give him a hug and say "Me too." But today, while he was looking for Justin, Asher saw our wedding picture on the wall and said "I found him. You are a princess and Daddy is going to church. You guys are BEAUTIFUL."

5 comments:

Kaha Tahi said...

Don't you love it when children think you are a princess...always makes me feel happy! That is so cute!

Aunt Nancy said...

How cute is that! What a smart kid!

Trent and Whit said...

Asher's right, you guys are beautiful!

Lyana said...

Well, I think you DO look like a princess on that picture. You guys are a gorgeous couple. I cannot believe I knew both of you before you even dated:) (at least to my knowledge)

Lisa said...

I love that Asher realizes how beautiful you are, but thinks Justin is just dressed up for church as usual!

The kids still have a hard time when Peter is at the station overnight or up and gone in the morning before he wakes up. It's rough to be away from such awesome dads!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...