Today was kind of a day. You know what I mean. We didn't get much done. Asher was in his pajama's all day. I was in my exercise clothes all day. Caleb just toddled around all day. I kept thinking "What is different today?" I think it was just a great brothers day. The boys get along well, but are still a little young to really play together, so usually I referee. But, today they were buddies. We weren't totally free of nudging or tantrums, but it was better. We just did fun things all day, like:
Looked for monsters under the couch and debated who should go under to get them. *Notice the missing sock on Asher. He accidentally dropped a raspberry during breakfast then stepped on it when he was getting down to pick it up. He wanted the dirty sock off, but the clean sock on. Cracks me up.
We did a few yoga poses, Caleb is a natural.
Thanks for your help today too Cheri! You made my day worry free on a few different levels.
1 comment:
Every day feels like a "kind of" day lately. They're exhausting. I do know for sure that these boys are going to love you for all the wonderful things you do for them - including answering the same question 13 thousand times. Makes me tired just thinking about it.
Post a Comment