Sunday, November 1, 2009

Major overload of halloween pictures...

This picture just reminds me how blessed we've been to be able to live in such a beautiful and safe area in Salt Lake. We live in the cinder-block student housing, but it's in an area with tree lined streets and quaint little homes, scattered with parks and close to libraries. And practically across the street from Justin's school. It really has been lovely.
So, we got all dressed up (in borrowed or hand me down costumes this year...) and headed to the little shopping center that does early trick-or-treating. Asher was Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger, and Caleb was Squirt the turtle from Finding Nemo {see asher dressed as squirt 2 years ago here and last year's homemade costumes here}. This picture was right as Asher was catching on to the concept of trick-or-treating. Really, that's all I have to do and they'll give me candy? We had a great time and the boys did awesome.
Asher's scary face!
Then we went back to the village for a little more halloween fun.
Caleb pulled off the Squirt thing without a problem.
They sure do have fun together.
Asher the spaceman.
Checking out how much candy he got.

To infinity, and....
BEYOND!
Buzz had to stop at the playground for a little bit...
and then home to enjoy some sugary goodness. Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

As he shoud he is just so cute. Dont ever feel like you do overload on pics. I LOVE pics.

The Judd Family said...

I would have to agree that the U was a great place to live. I sure miss all the friends. I love the pictures of your boys. They sure looked cute on Halloween!

Christy said...

I love the pic's. They really are better than words. We need to get together. Devin is out of town this weekend but maybe next.

Amanda said...

Aw, I missed your boys yesterday! None of our trick-or-treaters here were as cute as they are. :)

Hope you're doing well!

Tiff-E said...

Sooo cute! I LOVE Caleb's costume...I would definitely reuse that one time and time again! And I am lovin the new shoes story, you are a great little storyteller Abby!

Lisa said...

We love these little guys! As hard as it is to choose one, my favorite picture is the shot of Asher hugging Caleb from behind. So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...