...with his Uncle Rex's new Harley Davidson. In love I tell you! A spark came on in his eyes when he saw it for the first time. Doesn't he look happy?! It was so funny because it was like it was in his blood or something. Like he was coming home. What am I in for?
He just rubbed it, looked at all the shiny buttons and knobs, and admired his reflection in the glossy, blue finish. I'd ask him if he liked Rex's new Harley and he would say "No, MINE!"
The next day I even let him take a ride on it with Rex :{
Rex was awesome! He even let him start it up.
Every time we would try to stop and take him off he would say "No! Again, Harwee, Harwee!!"
Thanks, Rex, for letting Caleb think he owned your bike for the best hour of his life. And at the end of the video he is not saying "done" he is saying "AGAIN". Also, pardon my nervous hyperventilation noises in the background. Watching my not-even-2-year old on a motorcycle is not really my idea of fun. I'm trying to grow here people!
Asher also got to ride on the Harley. He liked it once, but was ready to move on after. Now whenever he sees or hears a motorcycle he asks if it's Rex and Tania.
3 comments:
Oh, how funny! I wonder how much is "instinctual" for kids. I tried to keep away from the whole "princess" thing, like not calling Josie a princess or anything and I can't believe how she just fell for princesses the first "princess" book she got. It sounds like Caleb DOES have motorcycle in his blood, too. Funny kids.
Abby, we didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! Do you know what you're having? I like the name that the boys picked, perhaps you need a nickname for it though... :)
Such a boy, I love it! How is life after school treating you?
Post a Comment