Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thanks Andy (and Lisa)...

So, yesterday I pulled out some of Asher's old shoes that I thought might fit Caleb now. Caleb was very pleased with them and let out some super excited "Ooooo's" while Justin was tying the laces. He hopped down and started slowly walking around the living room to try them out. I noticed he was quietly saying "Andy's shoes. Andy's shoes. Andy's shoes." I told him they used to be Asher's shoes and now they were Caleb's. He didn't want to hear it. "No! Andy's!" I decided not to pop his hand-me-down's from a super cool older cousin bubble.

Asher also loves getting hand me downs from Andy. These superman jammies might be his favorite... or the orange big boy jacket... or the rocket shirt.
I think they actually gave him super jumping powers!

3 comments:

Shiree said...

Looks like a nice backyard. :) And that swing looks so nice. I hope we get to come see it this summer!!

Abby said...

That's actually at my parents house before we moved. Our new yard is quite "petite" compared to theirs, but still nice. I hope you guys can come visit, too! In fact, I'm planning on it ;)

Lisa said...

I love that kid! He really is a superhero. We have some more Andy hand-me-downs. I wish that I could blink them to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...