When Justin finished his internship and we were all finally together again we took a family trip to the zoo. We sure have fun there. It had been a rough few months of traveling and being separated (I don't know who it was harder on, Asher or me... or maybe the people who had to listen to Asher or me) but I think the boys could sense that it was over, we were together again and it was going to stay that way.
We even went into the weird rodent/reptile house thing that I usually try to avoid. It was for sure the boys favorite part.
Riding the train.
Happy to be together.
Such good little buddies.
When did my babies get so big? and when did Caleb get so blonde?
1 comment:
Such great pictures, as always. I really love the one of Caleb in front of the glass case. There's just something about such a handsome little guy looking so grown up and focused.
Post a Comment