Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"We have a sister in mommy's tummy!"

Today we got to go see our baby girl in the ultrasound. It was so fun! We are so excited to be having a girl! A sister is just what we need. The doctors office is right across the street from Justin's work so he met us there. The boys were excited and they were so good while we were there. She looks healthy and whole and we feel so blessed once again. When the sonographer said that she was waving at us Caleb started waving back and yelling "hi". They are so happy for a sister and still insist her name should be "Jujigaka".

By the way, this Chinese lunar Calendar was right on at predicting the gender all three times. Crazy. I guess my body runs on a chinese schedule;) Who knew?
Caleb really liked seeing her and was sad when it was time to leave. He didn't let go of the pictures for the next two hours until I finally made him take a nap without them. He was being silly in this picture with his sad little face....
so we asked him for a smile and this was the best we got.
Little sister, we are so excited to meet you and we love you already! You've got some pretty fantastic older brothers that are already talking about what they will teach you how to do. "Throwing rocks...running around in a circle...climbing into our chairs..." They might be a little disappointed when you're born not quite ready to learn how to jump on one foot.
We'll see you in October!

20 comments:

Nancy said...

Hooray!!! And congrats to Grandma and Grandpa Carrier for finally getting a girl in their family!

Kate said...

oh that is perfect! your girl will be lucky to have two older brothers to protect her!

Hannah said...

We are so excited to see you, Jujigaka!

The Martins said...

YAY!!! I knew it! We are soo excited for you guys!!! One more chance for us to be in-laws!

Paul Carier said...

we are counting down when we will be out there to hold our grandDAUGHTER!

Mike and Corie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Congrats! I had no idea you were pregnant you sly dog! haha. that is so exciting. I am really speachless and so happy for you guys! She is going to be so cute just like the other 2 kidlets!!!
HOORAY!!!

Trent and Whit said...

Congratulations you guys! I didn't know you were pregnant, Abby. Those two little boys are going to be excellent big brothers! What wonderful news!!!

nora.lakehurst said...

Congrats! ANd my body did the same thing. The Chinese calender likes me too. You are such a trooper and YAY for babies.

Shiree said...

I'll call her "Juji" for short. :) Are you now dreaming of pink and ruffles and lace and sparkly things?

Jeremymlad said...

I really am so excited for you.

Jujigaka is this year's Anne Withany. That's appropriate.

Emily said...

CONGRATS!! Too bad you have to live so far away :( Cant wait to meet her!

Alison said...

Yay for girls! We are so excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun and big brothers are awesome. Congrats to you all!

Camille said...

HOORAY!!!! Baby girls are so fun! I am so excited for you guys!!!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you get to have a girl! Hope you are feeling better too. Miss you!

Jenny said...

Congrats Abby!!! You get your girl. :) I'm so happy for you. Those boys of yours are adorable as always.

chip and bex said...

Abby I am so happy for you! congratulations! I know you love your boys so much but I bet you are so excited! you're still outnumbered though... Love ya!! (ps we didn't go to guat)

The Judd Family said...

That is wonderful!!! I didn't know you were pregnant. You probably announced it, but I somehow missed it. That is so exciting! Girls are so much fun.

The A Team said...

Congrates Carriers!

Carters said...

So fun! I love how excited you all are! So cute how Caleb just wanted to connect with her and such. I hope you've been feeling well - you look completely unphased by it. Lucky. :)

Na said...

Congratulations!!! And it sounds like ya'll are having a good time out there in WA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...