
Happy one month Miss Jocelyn Noelle!
Well, I've been here for a whole month, and I've gotta say, I'm loving life on earth! I get to sleep, and eat, and sleep, and snuggle, and sleep, and smile, and sleep. It's great. I keep everyone busy (especially my mom), I'm growing fast (but don't worry i'm still tiny), and I love my brothers (they are really great). Well, before I go to sleep (again) I just wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to my Auntie Gretchen! Can't wait to meet you!
3 comments:
Beautiful! Well, she looks like she's a good sleeper. And she is SO GORGEOUS! I love that cute headband.
Norah is too excited about all that's happening around us to nap much. :( We are trying.
Dear Jocelyn,
Thank you for the birthday wishes. I can't wait to see you and your brothers! I sure do love you all.
She is so sweet. Those lips are so luscious looking. You sure have been blessed!
Post a Comment