seriously I could just eat that little face up all day. WHAT A DOLL! I am so envious and your photo skillz but man that is one darling baby
these are my favorite pictures so far! She is adorable and i love the coloring, you are an amazing photographer.
Dear Jocelyn,You are a doll. In fact, I think that I need you to come take a nap on my pillows and bed. Soon.Love,Aunt Lisa
Those eyes. She sees into people's souls, doesn't she?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
seriously I could just eat that little face up all day. WHAT A DOLL! I am so envious and your photo skillz but man that is one darling baby
these are my favorite pictures so far! She is adorable and i love the coloring, you are an amazing photographer.
Dear Jocelyn,
You are a doll. In fact, I think that I need you to come take a nap on my pillows and bed. Soon.
Love,
Aunt Lisa
Those eyes. She sees into people's souls, doesn't she?
Post a Comment