Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet baby J...

Well, none of us can get enough of our little girl. She's been kissed countless times in her short life (89% of which has been by Caleb. he LOVES kissing her head!) The boys are now way more excited about seeing her in the morning than seeing me (i guess i understand). And I'm loving this feeling of comfort and completeness in our little family of five. It was so wonderful to tuck all three of our babies into bed last night, then sit by Justin and laugh almost harder than my post-partum pelvic floor muscles could handle. What a crazy ride we're on :)
Here's Jocelyn trying to decide if she was going to leave the almost-as-big-as-my-face flower on her head or not. Josie said yes, but Caleb said no. It got in the way of his kissing.
Oh, I love big baby yawns!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

We miss you all!!!

Lisa said...

Caleb can keep kissing Josie's sweet head, but I want to kiss those cheeks! Oh my goodness, she would satisfy my sweet tooth for weeks! Sugar and spice and everything nice.

Shiree said...

Having all of the kids in bed and then just laughing sounds so nice. I love those moments when it's just me and Cory. They feel so rare these busy days! She is a cutie for sure, that Baby J. (p.s. Sorry I never called you back. Thanks so much for the call! I will call you back sometime. I think you know how it is...)

Susan said...

She sure is cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...