Sunday, December 4, 2011

Well, hello little bloggie-boo...

Wow, I've really missed this blog. I've missed you! Hopefully I haven't lost everyones interest just because I, you know, haven't posted in 4 months.  Oh, well! I sure hope all is wonderful with you! Things are good here :) Always changing. I signed in to try and remember how to blog again and even blogger has changed!

I'm not quite sure how to even start to sum up the last little while. So...I'd better just start with the cutest thing I've got. Her name is Miss Kacie Noelle. She's 14 months old, has seven teeth, loves to scream "stop!", and can melt your heart in an instant.

On Friday, while Kacie and I were reading in her room she found a little stash of headbands. The very same ones that I used to put on her head and she pulled right off. That little game got old for Mama so she never really wore them, but boy, suddenly she wanted them on. All of them!


Okay, friends, until next time!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness! She is so big! I love the pictures. And the post. Thanks for posting!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I'm so glad you're back! I love looking at your cuties :)

Hannah said...

Bloggie-boo I have missed you too.

Abby said...

Deborah, Yay! Thanks for being excited to read more. I hope you are doing well. You always brighten my day with your upbeat attitude! have a wonderful night!

Melissa! Oh, I miss you. I hope things are good with you two!

Hannah: Ever heard of Skype? Maybe we should do it sometime ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...