The kids and I went to Utah to visit my friends and to see family. Everyone was so helpful during that drive and the time we were there! Rockstars, I tell you!
Asher and I stopped to see where the cougars play...something he'd been asking to do for a while.
Happy to be together again after the trip!
Kacie turned 1! What!!?? How did that happen?! She loved her cake and all the attention, and she loved her new dolly.
My awesome in-law's, and brother Spencer, and sister-in-law Kayla all came to visit in Washington. The helped me with the long drive and then spent the weekend here with the kids so that Justin and I could go for a quick trip with some friends to a BYU game in Oregon. We had a great time! Turns out I can be kind of fun when I don't have much to worry about, who knew! ;)
Best friends!
Kace in her throne. She seriously spends a lot of time perched here observing everything that is going on in her kingdom! It's too funny.
Halloween: Asher and Kacie- the Lamb and the Lion. Caleb a pirate!
Caleb's adorable Frankenstein.









3 comments:
That is so fun!! I love all the pictures. You guys are all so very cute! We miss you so much!
Abby dear, you are ALWAYS fun.
So glad you all came to visit. Washington is way too far away.
That Frankenstein IS adorbs dot com!
Post a Comment