Sunday, December 4, 2011

In November we...

 ate apples,
 did puzzles,
 pretended to be Davy Crockett,
 Loved our time with Aunt Nancy!
 taught Sis how to walk,
 and had fun reading to her.
 Justin made a great Turkey,
 and I got to see my wonderful friend Shiree and her whole family!
 We played in leaves,
 but this is how I really felt about playing in leaves.

Phew! Well, that was fun! I think it's high time I relive our trip to Europe too and finally put some of those pictures up. Maybe tomorrow ;)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

That looks like a great November!

Lisa said...

That's about how I feel about playing in the leaves too. :) Peter is SO much better at spontaneous, laid back fun.

I love that picture of Kacie and Caleb smiling at each other on the green chair.

Abby said...

Thanks Ladies!

Jeremymlad said...

IT'S TOMORROW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...