So, I saw this picture and was reminded that I wanted to tell Lisa that Asher went through a stage of wearing "Two shirts, one on top of the other because that is how Andy does it!" It's fun how much they love that cousin of theirs.
We are feeling a little bit under the weather today around here, but I just think this little girl is so cute. Even when I put her in Asher's old boy pajama's because hers are all dirty.
 |
| He called himself "Strong pants church guy" |
Caleb was playing in his room and came out wearing a couple of ties and some old suspenders. Oh, he makes me laugh!
3 comments:
Dear Strong Pants Church Guy,
You are the coolest. The End.
Dear Asher,
Thank you for making me smile so big. Andy feels the same way about you. :)
Dear Kacie,
It would be impossible for you to not look adorable.
I loved all your post. You are a great mom. Thanks for sharing.
Dear Lisa, I love it when you write letters in the comments.
All my love,
Abby.
Karla, Thanks for the kind words. I hope you are well!
Post a Comment