Monday, May 24, 2010

"Mommy's Nancy"

We went to Oregon to visit my Aunt Nancy. I was so happy that she and the boys were instant friends. It had been about a year and a half since we had seen her.

This time we were living with Justin's Uncle John and Aunt Nancy in California, and I wondered if going to see another Aunt Nancy would confuse them, but Asher caught on really quickly, distinguishing them by "John's Nancy" and "Mommy's Nancy". Too funny.
Getting ready to race.
Sidewalk chalk on the back patio.
Playing at the park with Flat Stanley.
Checking out the river.
On the walk home from feeding the ducks.

We didn't get any pictures with Mommy's Nancy :( How could I have forgotten to do that?! I still don't know. We sure love you and miss you. Thanks for everything you did to make us all feel so comfortable and loved. P.S. I'll be calling you soon. I'm dying for an update.

2 comments:

Shiree said...

Funny that we're both just blogging about this....

Abby said...

I know, right? But less than two months later... that's pretty good for me these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...