My friend Shiree moved away. Far away, and it hasn't been my favorite thing in the whole world. But, I guess the silver lining is that they moved to the same town as my Aunt Nancy. So, guess whose door I was knocking on while I was in town. It was so good to see Cory, Shiree, Josie and Alex. Of course, there wasn't nearly enough time to talk about everything we could've talked about, but even though it was way too short it was really what I needed! Thanks again, Shiree. I can't wait until next time!
A little Josie/Caleb love.
Smile for the picture.
Action shot.
It was a good day.
2 comments:
I love that first picture. And the last one is definitely one of the BEST pictures of Alex ever taken!! Ha! We need to hammer out the details of a July visit to WA, right?
How fun!
Post a Comment