Justin did get to come on our weekend trip to Yosemite with me, the boys, and his parents. It was wonderful. It reminded me how little time I am spending in nature these days (life gets so busy)... and how much I miss it and want that to change.
...but they were pretty cute getting there.
We took a short hike to a beautiful waterfall area. Asher was so funny to hike with! We started pointing out shapes that we found in nature and he saw some we totally would have missed.
This is what Caleb did during the hike. Sweet baby.
Asher showing us some tricks.
Justin and Asher playing Pooh Sticks on a bridge.
3 comments:
Ooh, I'm jealous! Gotta get there someday...
Abby where are you living now? I live near San Frnacisco! Are you in CA?
I love your blog! How are you and Justin, well from the looks of it, you are well!!!
:) Gretchen Hinkson Lewis
We had a great time as well thanks for going on the adventures with us. Love Grandpa and GrandmaOOOXXX
Post a Comment