but we're alive and well! A lot of changes: new city, new job, new place to live, new cell phone number... the list goes on and on. We're not even close to being settled in yet, but we are happy. So many friends I want to call and chat with. I truly hope all is well with you!
We just hooked up our internet so maybe tomorrow I'll put up some of the pictures of all our adventures from the last few months.
But, until then... have a simple lovely evening!
6 comments:
Hurray! You're alive! And looking amazing, I might add. :)
I'm so glad you guys made it ok! Looking forward to seeing more of you guys (if only through photos).
I can't believe how much Caleb has changed in just a couple months, he looks so much older!
I miss you, and that's that. All my love...
Abby! It was so good to see you for just a little bit. You have been an amazing friend. So, thank you!
You have a new number? I've been thinking about calling you but now I realize it would have been in vain. Will you email it to me or something? I really miss you and would love to catch up on everthing!
Post a Comment