Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Big C has a big personality...

Caleb is too funny. I love all the goofy faces he pulls. He's so happy so much of the time, but I wouldn't recommend getting on his bad side. He has a fierce little temper mixed with a stubborn streak, but he's so quick to forgive.
I love all the surprises that we find in our shoes on a consistent basis. I was once all the way to the grocery store before I noticed that I had a small plastic spiderman web in my boot.
Caleb gets so excited about any game that Asher is playing and joins right in. Here they were running as fast as they could under Justin's legs like a bridge.
He also loves to read and sing and dance. Watching him dance is my favorite. He does the most hilarious things with his arms.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...