We love a green smoothie in the morning around here. Justin usually makes one and then (if I'm not awake yet...) saves one for me in the fridge. I finally told him the other day that I never actually get any of it because the boys love them so much they ask to "share" which really means drink it all. Now he makes some for all of us. What a guy.
4 comments:
I think you are coming to the right house!
hmmm. green smoothie? what is in it?
I'm interested to know whats in too!
p.s. I'm really bummed that I missed the get together on Monday. I really wanted to be there, but WORK, keeps me from doing fun things sometimes.
I am really going to miss you guys.
I have looked up to your family the whole time you have been in the ward. I feel like I am just 2 years behind your family and I get to look forward to all the fun things your family is doing soon!
You guys have been so nice and wonderful to my family and we have really appreciated your friendship and many many words of advice!
keep in touch please and lets never forget eachother.
I hope everything goes according to plan at the internship and the job afterward! Congrats!
Abby, I hear you are moving. That will be sad not to have you as close anymore. When do you leave? Make sure we keep in touch. I will miss ya tons.
Post a Comment