Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Skiing on the big hill...

Asher went on his first little ski trip the other day. Thanks to everyone who helped him! Especially Ainsley for letting him use her gloves. This picture was before they got started when he was still feeling a little nervous about the whole thing. Justin said all he wanted to do was sit and eat the snow. Eventually he decided he did want to ride the really big swing (tram) so they headed up the hill and from then on Asher did great! We are so proud of him for trying new and scary things and for having a great time.
Pretty much the cutest little skier I've ever seen!
It might be kind of hard to see, but in this video Asher has his mouth wide open and tongue out trying to catch the snowflakes the whole way down.
He was really excited to come home and tell me and Caleb all about it, but of course he zonked out in the car. Super fun first ski trip!

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

How fun! Did you know I have NEVER been skiing in my life. How fun for him and what a great daddy for taking him.

Lyana said...

Wow, this is awesome!! I am glad Asher enjoyed it so much. I think Robert will take Katya next weekend to go skiing for the first time too:)

Lyana said...

except our ski lifts here have nothing to prevent you from falling off....ummmm...that will be interesting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...