That's how it seemed outside to me today. I needed a little color on this 3rd day of february. I always get a little sad after groundhog day. I just want winter to be over, but then that rascally little Punxsutawney Phil goes and sees his shadow;) I shouldn't be surprised, that is how it usually goes. But, I guess I just always get my hopes up that Spring will come early this year. Dear Spring, I really miss you. Love, Abby.
I doubt they'll be able to do it for much longer.
Such great brothers.
They made me some soup in the sand box. So thoughtful.
To prove I was there I took some pictures with me and the boys.
Asher gave Caleb a ride in the car.
And they both took a trip to the moon.
3 comments:
We could use a trip to the moon about now...
Is it bad that I am all ready for summer?
These are GREAT pictures. Thanks for posting! xoxox
Post a Comment