Monday, January 31, 2011

A connection...

Asher was sick with the yucky coughs and sneezes so he, Kaycee and I stayed home on sunday. After breakfast we got him settled on our bed with a show while I got ready for the day. When I peeked on them they were holding hands so sweetly. They truly do have a connection.
Asher told me that "Kaycee girl is the only thing that can make me feel better...and orange juice."
Later that night Asher feel asleep on our bed like this. Justin and I thought it was pretty funny because he has been sleeping like that since he was three months old! Love it.
3 year old Asher
3 month old Asher

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my gosh, it's my fault they got sick! I am sooooooo sorry.

Abby said...

Nancy, it's okay. Like I said we'll take it and pass it on I'm sure.

Hannah said...

I love that picture of them holding hands! How sweet!

Kay said...

That is so stinkin' cute. What an awesome brother he'll be. It very well may be impossible for anyone on the planet to not want to hold her hand too. She's way to cute for her own good.

Carters said...

They are SO sweet! Melts my heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...