...my sweeter than sweet baby girl. I say reintroduce because we have changed her name.
(some of you knew that we did this and some of you probably didn't. it's a long story, and i've had a hard time committing, but i thought i'd
finally put it on the blog :)
miss
kaycee noelle carrier

Kaycee is 3 1/2 months old now and the sweetest little girl ever. Here are some pictures of her in her blessing dress. It was the same dress that I was blessed in 28 years earlier that was given to me by my grandmother. (Thanks Mom and Aunt Susan for keeping it safe so that we could share that sweet experience!)







So lovely.
5 comments:
cute name! when did that happen?
Cute for sure. And when did the name change? I love it and Love how it is spelled.
Love the name, love the pictures, love that cute little girl. I think that Kaycee fits her very well. I am glad you got it sorted out.
Heavenly pictures of a real life angel. You always take my breath away with anything you create Abby.
Love the little girl, whatever name she has :) (It's a cute name, too!)
Post a Comment