She is so adorable. She looks like Asher did when he was a baby. She is absolutely precious. I am sure you are greatly enjoying having a little girl around. Congratulations on your beautiful family.
I really like the name Kaycee! it seems to suit her! she's so beautiful! What did you have to do to change her name? just curious if it was a big process! haha. kind of a fun story for when she's older though. right?
8 comments:
You guys seriously make some dang cute kids!!!!! And i live her name. So cute. Miss you guys!!!!
She is so adorable. She looks like Asher did when he was a baby. She is absolutely precious. I am sure you are greatly enjoying having a little girl around. Congratulations on your beautiful family.
She is adorable! I just love how your boys love her.
I love that she is all fancy and the boys are still in their pajamas. So funny.
What a cute little lady!!!
Wow Kaycee! That outfit is killer! I need a Fashion 101 crash course with my darling niece! Love her.
I really like the name Kaycee! it seems to suit her! she's so beautiful! What did you have to do to change her name? just curious if it was a big process! haha.
kind of a fun story for when she's older though. right?
Cute! I'm still calling her Jujigaka, though.
http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/010411/baby-uggs.gif
Post a Comment