Monday, January 31, 2011

Jumper McJump Jump...

The boys got a trampoline from their Grandma and Grandpa for christmas. Fantastic. My boys have a lot* of energy and this has been a fun way to use some of it up. We moved it into their room a while ago which makes for a little bit of a tight squeeze, but I got my family room back so it's worth it. Kaycee blue-eyes and I like to watch the boys do all their "rad moves". It has also been a great way for the boys to work out their arguments. We just say "take it to the ring"... I kid. But, it's an idea.
While I was watching the aforementioned rad moves I noticed each of their little stuffies collection on their beds. It's funny how particular they are about which ones they love, and kind of crazy how many I let them sleep with. Sweet little boys.

Caleb's bed:
Tigger, Pablo, Pooh Bear, Woody, Tree pillow from Honey, and Gray Kitty from Lily.

Asher's bed:
Snowman pillow from Honey, Rex, Brown bear, Pooh Bear, Noster-rister, Frog, and Monster from Jeremy.

* Understatement of the year.

3 comments:

Shiree said...

Ooh. I really thought about getting Alex a trampoline for Christmas. We could use that outlet...

p.s. I am quite impressed that your kids beds are made. (my kids still have crib sheets on their toddler beds, though, so you can't really make those.)

Hannah said...

Looks like my bed when I was little :)

Unknown said...

What kind of trampoline is that? I totally have been looking for something like that. Can you tell me on my blog?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...