WOW! Who took this picture? It is gorgeous!!!
Justin did! We were in my room and I was taking pictures of little miss on my bed but then she fell asleep.... so I snuggled up next to her. Justin kept taking pictures and he captured some photos I will treasure forever!
you should probably frame this picture! its adorable
You two are so beautiful. What a blessed little lady to have you for her momma.
I love this picture!!!! Beautiful, like you!
P.S. Love the blanket, too!
SO so sweet. And this photo should totally be entered into some kind of contest. It's gorgeous.
So very sweet. :D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
WOW! Who took this picture? It is gorgeous!!!
Justin did! We were in my room and I was taking pictures of little miss on my bed but then she fell asleep.... so I snuggled up next to her. Justin kept taking pictures and he captured some photos I will treasure forever!
you should probably frame this picture! its adorable
You two are so beautiful. What a blessed little lady to have you for her momma.
I love this picture!!!! Beautiful, like you!
P.S. Love the blanket, too!
SO so sweet. And this photo should totally be entered into some kind of contest. It's gorgeous.
So very sweet. :D
Post a Comment