Monday, January 17, 2011

Made me laugh...

The boys were out in the backyard playing this morning. I was sitting by the back door reading a book so that I could hear them outside but also hear if the little miss woke up from her nap. At one point it got pretty quiet outside. I looked up and saw Asher dumping a ton of old leaves all over the top of Caleb, who was laying on the ground. I said "Asher, what's going on?" He said "We're protecting Caleb from the scary dragon!" I asked "Caleb, are you having fun?" He thrust his chubby little hand out of the nasty pile of leaves and gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up then yelled "Dragon no find me in here!"

4 comments:

Gretch said...

Abby- I love it! Hank is starting to talk more and more, it is cute. His imagination will hopefully be as great as your two little guyes!! I know that is not proper English, but, who cares!

:)

Liz said...

That is so funny. I miss those two. Hope everything is good you you guys.

Lisa said...

Made me laugh too! Those boys are awesome.

Hannah said...

That is so funny! Sounds kind of like two sisters I know ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...